Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year snacks

Chinese New Year is always the time to savour all sorts of delicacies, raging from cookies to drinks. As usual, mum has never failed to bake cookies for this occasion. Early in the morning, she traveled from Menglembu to Pasir Putih, heading to my small Aunt's house to begin her baking routine with my aunt, sort of join venture between Wong and Chan Family, hahaha....

And so, here are some of her creation to usher the Tiger.


Some of mum's creations


Almond London


Fried crab filament (left) & fried seaweed with popiah role (right)



From the left: chocolate cornflakes, pineapple tart, peanut cookie


I was not in Ipoh so didn't help much (makan of course, haha, I don't know how to bake). Anyway, I did some in KL just in time to celebrate the arrival of Spring, hehe... And what i did? haha... peanut cookies, my favourite ^^



Green pea cookie (left) & peanut cookie (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment