Monday, April 20, 2015

You Are Remembered Always



Esther Wong Peak Kuan
1986~2005

I sit here and ponder how much
I’d like to share with you today
There are heaps that we didn’t get to say
I know how much you care for us
And how much we love you
As each time we reminisce
The time we had together
We know you’ll miss us too
God sent an angel
And took you by hand
The angel said
"Your place was ready in Heaven, far above
And it was time for you to leave behind
All those who are dear to you"




You had so much to do, and your journey had just started
It was unimaginable that God decided to take you back
When your life was about to begin
God caught us by surprise
But I can understand why
God would want such a beautiful angel on his side 
From now until eternity
Though your life on earth is past, in Heaven it starts anew
God has promised you eternal life, the living inheritance
And we know that God fulfills
Though you have walked through Heaven’s gate
Our distance is never far apart
For every time we ponder
You are right here, deep in our heart

Forever and ever





In loving memory of late
Esther Wong Peak Kuan
little sis, angel and bestfriend
who has returned to Lord
on the 20th April 2005
Love you, miss you and never forgotten

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing."  2 Timothy 4:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment