Friday, January 1, 2010

Greetings to all!!!

Procrastination is the theft of time - that is the word of wisdom I learned back in my high school days in St. Micheal’s Institution (SMI), Ipoh.

St. Michael's Institution, Ipoh

It really reflects my attitude towards my blog as I've been delaying it for very long time. Always wanted to write but never have the will to do so.


I'm Jeremy Wong, hailed from Ipoh, the land I called it home, where people idle around, enjoying life in a very simple yet interesting style. I'm based in KL currently.


Ruin of St. Paul, Macau
Merlion, Singapore

I know, it’s either I do it now or I’ll never will. So, what would be a better day to start blogging if it’s not in brand new 2010?


Songkhla, Thailand

Hanoi, Vietnam

So, this is it- not the late MJ’s rehearsal concert but my very own blog: Jeremy’s Niche: Chronicles of my simple life, style, and events, reporting from the comfort zone below my bed, my Niche.


Taj Mahal, Agra India

Tokyo Tower, Japan

Welcome to my Niche. Not to forget, a happy new year to everyone. May this new year be fruitful and bountiful. All the best and stay healthy always....

The Peak, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment