Saturday, January 16, 2010

My new notebook

I can finally say good bye to my old Toshiba. No more plugging to the Plasma tv, no more fidgeting the LCD screen to get the pic back, no more bringing it out to the living room to access my pc, alas, I got a new member in my Niche.

Introducing.... Compaq Presario, my new roommate, companion, and my wife... Shall I call her Miss Presario?


Specification:
CQ35-331TX
Intel C2D T6600 2.2GHZ. 2MB 800FSB
2GB DDR2 RAM
500GB SATA HDD
Nividia Geforce G105
DVDR-W Drive LS
Windows 7 Premium
Weight 2.24 kg
wifi B/G, CR, Blue Tooth, HDMI
1 yr international warranty, 2 yrs asia-pacific warranty


This afternoon went to Digital Mall with Delvise and Jun Qing. Thought of going to Law Yat and get one but the hassle of driving all the way to Kl, beating through the heavy and excruciating traffic made me reconsider my options. Afterall, Digital Mall offers equally good bargain. And so, after a sumptuous breakfast at Ming Chu near Equine Park, we began our trail of seeking Miss Presario at Digital Mall, PJ.

After surveying a few shops, we finally come to one shop which offered quite good bargain. These were what I got from the shop, 'free gifts' that came with the purchase, konon... wakaka


1. Notebook Cool Pad
2. Headset with mic
3. Keyboard protector
4.USB hub
5. Notebook lock
6. DVD walllet
7. Optical nouse
8. Cleaning kit
9. mouse pad

I've longed for a new note book. Having living with my Toshiba for 5 years, going through thick and thin, it has finally laid to rest. Kinda miss her, especially after journeying with her for so long, having gone through the rough sailing water, venturing the every obstacles with determination and hardship. She has bought me laughter, bought me happiness, and also sadness (especially when I forgot to save my stuff and she shut down, sigh).


Bye bye my Tecra...

No comments:

Post a Comment