Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 April 2010 surprises...

Last Friday was kinda surprise for me. Things just happened without putting a thought to it but I quite enjoyed all the surprises. It was a fun day, 2 April 2010.

It started off with room surveying. Looking for houses was rather funny. The one who wanted to look for a room just kept quiet but the one who accompanied actually discussed the details with the landlord. At one time my friend and I really thought that we were property agent, looking for room for this lamb, lol... We surveyed and finally decided to pick betel nut.

So sorry that we didn't go to Sushi King, but to the hawker instead. I should have remembered that parents are coming over and that I must have dinner with them... Hope the impromptu meet up with parents was not an embarrassed one. The char koey teow didn't spoil the mood I hope, haha... I just got to know that normal restaurants ( not mamak) also serve Teh O' Ais Limau, one drink that I all this while though was only available in in mamak stall =.="

Sometimes impromptu plan would work better than a pre-arranged plan. At least you wouldn't have high expectation. Clash of Titans, I didn't even know whether it was an animation or a movie but I just told my friend that ' Yea, count me in, I'm coming for the movie'. Because of that, we ended up in GSC cinema, IOI New Wing. It was a nice movie experience because the theater was new, and the seat was comfortable. But the best part was watching with a lamb, @.@. strange huh? ^^


Clash of Titans tickets, as usual, I keep ticket

What a tiring but an enjoyable nite....

2 comments:

  1. i wanna watch clash of the titans soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice, but the story is too short I think, otherwise it's another good production

    ReplyDelete