Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guessing game

Playing psychological game is no child's play. The longer you guess, the eager you are in getting to know. It's only a Yes/No answer, but to get the answer is not as easy as it looks. Sometimes, the situation seemed to be Yes but most of the time, the situation seemed to be No. I'm confusing myself with thousand and one possibilities of why am I not getting an answer. I've asked myself if the situation favours me, yet, I still cannot get the answer.


You have a rather special character. Sometimes you are warm, talking with you feels comfortable and jovial. But sometimes you are cool, and I refrain from advancing. I sense something but I'm not sure if you feel the same? You are unique, you are special, I'm fond of you. It hurts to see you but not being able to tell how I feel. Am I thinking too much?



Getting you answer is like searching for the holy grail. The more I think, the more confusion I have. Am I Husky? Am I IT? Or perhaps I'm none of them? I don't know. I wish there were magic mirror. I can then ask 'Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the person you've mentioned before?'


I hope one day you would be able to tell me.... I will wait... I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment