Friday, May 14, 2010

I know... but I'll wait for your final revelation, 2 years from now


It's an unforgettable Friday. Not only Malaysia failed to move to the final after being defeated by China, I've also finally got the answer which I've longed for from you.

It was an answer I expected you would tell. I've told you everything. You are kind enough to tell me yours though vaguely. I wish to ask more, I wish to know more. There are still some I've yet to find out... But perhaps it's good to let faith take its course for now. I respect your decision...

(Courtesy of Mun Li and Canon Cai)

There are many things I wish to tell from the bottom of my heart. I wish to write more but right now, perhaps I shall pause for a while. You told me that you'll reveal if I still wanna know, 2 years from now. I shall wait... coz it's the final revelation that will finally unveil everything which is left unanswered..


I shall wait... I shall...

No comments:

Post a Comment