Sunday, May 9, 2010

I wish to tell you how I feel

I've been thinking a lot these days. I've tried to control my mind not to think but image of your face keeps flashing in my fragile mind, like projector playing in the cinema. It's hard not to catch a glimpse of your face in my picture album. I recall the time we dined, we watched movies, and we shopped for your new house stuffs together. I was indeed happy and delirious when I go out with you. The feelings are hard to describe. It was a mixture of excitement, fun, euphoria, spellbound, or whatever you call it. All I know is I always look forward to going out with you.

I've always thought that you would feel the same. However, lately I begin to ask myself if I've been sensing the wrong thing. I've always thought that you share the same feeling as I feel. Could I have been too sensitive that I may perhaps misunderstood? Perhaps all this while you only want to be friends? Perhaps I'm only playing my own psychology game. Perhaps it was a one side love all the while. Or perhaps you have never thought of me being your partner. Perhaps, there was nothing ever happen... Perhaps it was only me who has the feeling...


Too many perhaps... that I don't know if I should continue pursuing this. I sense that you are avoiding me alot these days. I must have landed you in an embarrassing situation all the time. If I've messed up you life a lot, shall I forget about my feelings?

It's really hard to forget and move on.... What should I do? I wish could I tell you how I feel...



No comments:

Post a Comment